Sunday, May 30, 2010

Darkness Falling by Leanne M. Johnston...

.
.
DARKNESS FALLING (Song)

Darkness all around me

as your shadows surround me

and the light slowly walks away.



Looking down this lonely road

I see the greyness

and the dark blue

caressing the horizon

up above

not far away.



The oneness of your glowing light

goes on and on

leading me on

guiding me on.



Occasionally I think of you

as though

you may have meant

something to me

at some time.



The night-time follows after you

and deeply

you penetrate

my soul.



Darkness all around me

as your love embrace

surrounds me

and encompasses my soul.



Leading not controlling

the patience of the moment

goes on and on



Leading me on

Guiding me on.



Copyright ©2003 Leanne M. Johnston

2 comments:

  1. Thought I would drop in and read some lines, Zak...

    LOVE the "light slowly walks away" line...think that would make for a VERY powerful end line

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comments. Sorry for the overdue reply. I'm only a year or so behind in my replies ;) Didn't realize this was here, duh!

    Zak.

    ReplyDelete